Thursday, August 2, 2012

The One with The Big 3-0...

I know everyone says it, but this pregnancy has truly flown by so far! I have enjoyed every bit of it and I'm hoping I can continue to say that for the next 8ish weeks. We had another ultrasound this week and the babies are looking great. Poor little girl has no room. She is squished down in the bottom left corner of my stomach while her brother is stretching out across the rest of my belly. The tech really had to work to get all of her measurements because she is tucked in so tight and her feet are so far down into my pelvis. We got a couple good profile pictures this week too...
Hers...

His...
With 7 more weeks still to go, I am carrying a total of 7lb 5oz of babies so far! (see their stats in this weeks pic) They (mostly the boy) are constantly changing positions. She has been head down for the longest time and now she is head up, while he changed positions multiple times just during the ultrasound. I'm so curious to see what their little personalities will be like outside the womb and if/how they will match the movements I've been feeling. 


  • How far along? 30 weeks
  • Total weight gain: 36lbs
  • Maternity clothes? Things are getting tighter and especially shorter as the belly continues to grow.
  • Stretch marks? yep :/ but they're worth it!
  • Sleep: I could tell I was ready for an adjustment because sleep hasn't been as great the past couple nights. Thankfully I went to the chiropractor today so it should get better. 
  • Best moment this week: Hanging up the mobiles and shelves in the nursery the past weekend. Now it just needs some decor on the walls and it will be about done!
  • Miss Anything? Energy
  • Movement: Like crazy! The other night it felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. They were both moving none stop as I was trying to fall asleep. Baby girl seems to be farther back in my stomach, so when she moves/kicks, it feels like she's using my organs as a punching bag. Where as baby boy is more against the surface so I can see and feel him move. 
  • Food cravings: Still enjoying my nightly bowl of Thrifty's chocolate chip ice cream!
  • Food Aversions: None
  • Gender: Pink & Blue!
  • Labor Signs: None
  • Symptoms: My stomach is starting to become numb which feels REALLY weird! I can still feel most things, but the center (around my belly button) has lost some of it's feeling.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still goes back and forth between being flat or waaay out.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Off
  • Looking forward to: All the birthday celebrations for friends and family we have this next week.

4 comments:

  1. Such cute babies and a beautiful mamma! I feel sorry for baby girl being all squished but I'm sure she'll get her paybacks for the rest of her life. She is sure to have everyone wrapped around her little finger! Love all 4 of you! Getting so close......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!!!! Boys will be boys...thinking they need all the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so baby for baby girl too! The boy's hogging the space! :) Can't believe you're at 30 weeks! Fun seeing you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are such good weights!! You are going to have some big babies :) Landen was 3lbs 7 oz at 33 weeks!
    I had that numb feeling around my belly button too with the trips. My college roommate had that too with her twins. Totally weird feeling!!
    And yes! The stretch marks are totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete