Height: 22 inches
Head: 39 1/2 cm
- Cole has started cooing and has the cutest little voice :)
- He does a great job at holding his head up and has super strong legs.
- We are still working on his smiling. He makes us work hard to get a smile.
- He isn't sure about bath time yet. Sometimes he likes it, other times he's not a fan.
Height: 20 1/2 inches
Head: 37 cm
(I love how they continue to be exactly 1 pound apart)
- We are still waiting to hear Faith's sweet little voice.
- Faith also has a strong neck and loves to look around while we burp her.
- Faith gives us lots of smiles. Both of them still don't smile in response us smiling, but the doctor said they should be doing that by the end of the month.
- Faith loves her bath time, especially when she gets her hair washed.
They are both barely on the growth chart for their age. Most babies (at least dutch babies :) are born the weight they are right now, but the doctor said by 9-10 months, they should be caught up to other kids their age. As much as I am enjoying the longevity of them being tiny, I'm looking forward to them getting chubby cheeks and fat rolls :)
Right now they are eating 4 ounces every 2.5 hours and our mornings start at 8:00am. After they eat, they have awake time and then take a 1 hour nap until we do it all over again. During awake time, they usually lay on their play mat or sit in their rock n' plays while I pump. At night, they eat at 8:30 and go to bed around 9:00. They are both becoming great sleepers. We turn their sound machine on, swaddle them, pop their paci's in and turn on each of their musical sea horse's and they are out. Their first stretch is always the best. One of them wakes up (usually Cole) around 2:00am and the next stretch they go (Faith usually wakes up first) about 6:00/6:30am.
Here are a few pictures from this month...
Play time on their boppys
Their first election...they were very disappointed by the results.
My cousins, Morgan & Chandler, meeting them for the first time.
Pumpkin Patch with their friends, Molly, Lucas, Millie, & Ella
The slept through the whole things :)
Hopefully next year Faith and Cole will be able to join them on some rides!
For Halloween, they wore onesies that said Trick & Treat with a pumpking & candy corn, along with match beanies made by mommy :)
First holiday as a family.
Trick or Treating with their friends! We can't wait till next year when they can actually get candy :)
We are looking forward to all the fun things to come this month. Cole & Faith are getting baptized next week, my cousin and her family are coming down from Chico for Thanksgiving and get to meet Cole & Faith for the first time, and then my other cousin, Heidi, who has twins herself, is coming at the end of the month to spend a few days with us.
Happy Thanksgiving :)