Thursday, November 8, 2012

The One with The Newborn Pictures...


Cole & Faith were 2 months old yesterday! I love seeing how much they have grown in such a short amount of time. Cole is feeling much more solid and it looks like all of Faith's weight is going to her cheeks :) We go to the doctor tomorrow for their 2 month check up, so I will post pictures and stats after that. In the mean time, I thought I'd post pictures of their newborn photo shoot! It's amazing how much they have already changed since these pictures were taken. Most of you have probably already seen some of them on Facebook, but there are many more where that came from. When the kiddos were just over 2 weeks old, we had their pictures by the extremely talented, patient, and oh so sweet, Shelly Young, of Shelly Young Photography. She spent four hours carefully positioning and propping them up...definitely a skill she has mastered. She used some of her super cute props, along with a few of my own, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Shelly for the fun experience and priceless memories that you captured of our little blessings! 

This was my Grandma's buggy. I have looked so forward to the day that I got to push my babies in it, just like she did with her kids and grandkids.



 These are antique scales my dad let us borrow. This was probably the hardest set up. I think Shelly only had time to snap one, maybe two pictures before we had to grab both babies so they wouldn't fall off!



















Stay tuned for their 2 month update tomorrow...or maybe Saturday :) 


1 comment:

  1. Ya! another blog post. And you better believe I will stay tuned! Looking forward to meeting these two this month!!

    ReplyDelete