Friday, July 27, 2012

The One with 9 Weeks Left...

If the babies decide to stay put, my doctor said he would let me go till 38 weeks, which means only 9 weeks left! I know things could change at any moment, but I am hoping and praying that the pregnancy continues to go as smoothly and uneventful as it's been so far. I like to think that since it was such a rough journey to get me pregnant, God has blessed me with an easy & smooth pregnancy :) I've actually been feeling really good! Yes...I've slowed down a lot. I need help getting up from sitting on the ground, I can barely get my foot up to put my shoes on, and my feet get sore pretty quick after walking around for awhile, but other than that it's not so bad! :)

Here is this weeks stats...


  • How far along? 29 weeks
  • Total weight gain: 34lbs
  • Maternity clothes? Yes. My maternity jeans are starting to get uncomfortable because not all of them have full belly panel, so they don't stay up as well. 
  • Stretch marks? No new ones!
  • Sleep: Better this week. Just waking up once each night to use the restroom, but falling asleep isn't an issue. 
  • Best moment this week: Getting a pedicure and extra long foot massage (thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law :)
  • Miss Anything? Not this week!
  • Movement: I've been feeling a lot of body parts this weeks which is so fun! I love pushing against them and having him &/or her push back :)
  • Food cravings: Peaches and chocolate chip ice cream
  • Food Aversions: None
  • Gender: Pink & Blue!
  • Labor Signs: None
  • Symptoms: My fingers and feet still aren't their normal size, but not super noticeable. My knuckles are always sore though, probably due to the swelling.  
  • Belly Button in or out? Usually flat while I'm sitting, and out while standing. It has a mind of it's own sometimes.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Off. I think I might check out Target and get a nice big fake one :) 
  • Looking forward to: Getting more nursery projects done this weekend. Hoping it will be done in the next couple weeks or so.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when we get the chance to go for pedi's together and just chat! And you are giving me 2 little blessings so an occasional pedi and extra long massage is the least I can do! I'm so grateful that this pregnancy is going so smoothly! They will be here in your arms before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay 9 weeks sounds so close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe it's 9 weeks away...at the MOST! That's crazy! Cannot wait to meet your 2 beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete