Thursday, August 23, 2012

The One with The Maternity Pictures...

A little over a month ago we went to take maternity pictures with the oh so talented Rachel Streelman of Sisterlee Photography. She did such a great job and made us feel so comfortable. I'm sure most of you have see the majority of these on Facebook already, but I thought I'd document them on here. Enjoy!











Thanks so much Rachel! 


I had another doctors appointment today. Everything is still looking great! We asked him when he thought he'd be scheduling my c-section (I've always been under the assumption that it would be around 38 weeks) and he said he's like me to go to 39. We will see if they decide to stay in there that long :) I'm all for them cooking as long as possible, but it scares me to think what my body will be feeling at 39 weeks. Thankfully I know God won't give me anything I can't handle :) So if all continues to go well we are looking at a scheduled c-section for October 1st! 


  • How far along? 33 weeks, measuring 41 weeks! I sat in a booth tonight for dinner and my belly touched the table lol :(
  • Total weight gain: 42lbs
  • Stretch marks? yep
  • Sleep: The insomnia has begun...not a fan.
  • Best moment this week: Although I am pretty bored, I am sooooo glad I've been sitting in the air conditioning at home instead of working in my classroom & getting ready for the upcoming school year. 
  • Miss Anything? Energy & caffeine. There are many things I could be making and errands I could be running but I just don't have the energy.
  • Movement: You'd think they'd be running out of room and not have much space to move, but they are staying plenty active!
  • Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich... I still have yet to satisfy this craving :)
  • Food Aversions: None
  • Gender: Boy & Girl
  • Labor Signs: None, but the NST did pick up a few small contractions. Nothing I could feel or that she was concerned about.
  • Symptoms: The distance I am able to walk has become extremely limited. I quick errand has me exhausted for the rest of the day. 
  • Belly Button in or out? Out but starting to flatten out again
  • Wedding rings on or off? Off
  • Looking forward to: Getting a pedicure & going to a tea house on Saturday :)

I know I keep saying this, but I PROMISE nursery pictures are coming soon!! I'm still looking around for a few more frames and items to add to the shelves.  I just want it to be completely done before I post pictures :) 

1 comment: