Thursday, June 28, 2012

The One with Crafting & Bethenny...


Now that I'm done going back and forth to work at school, I have been fully enjoying each and every day to the fullest. Yesterday I went to The Bethenny Show with Jenalee, which was so much fun! We have been long time fans of her, so when we heard she was getting her own show, we applied for tickets right away. For those of you who don't know Bethenny, she started out on the Real Housewives of New York and later got her own reality show called Bethenny Ever After. She is most know for inventing the Skinny Girl Margarita. 

Her talk show just started up a few weeks ago and at first I was a little taken back because it was a little on the trashy side. It seemed like all she talked about was sex and it was a little much. I was a nervous about going to a show if it was going to be like that, but as the weeks have gone by, it has gotten MUCH better. The show we went to had Jillian Barberie, David Arquette, Melissa Rycroft w/ her husband, and Kevin Nealon w/ his wife. Tune in Tuesday on channel 11 at 2:00 to see us in the audience! We had really good seats, so I'm pretty sure we will be seen a couple times :)

I have also been starting my projects for the babies! Here are some pictures of some of my completed projects.


T-shirt flower clips for baby girls headband collection


boy & girl bibs...matching burp cloths coming soon :)


2 boy & 2 girl paci clips

I still have a few more bibs and burp cloths to make. A few other things on my list are both of their mobiles, a window treatment/valiance, and some wall decor. Once I hit a wall and don't have as much energy, I'm planning on getting my hooks & needles out, planting my booty on the couch, and starting to crocheting and knitting them some beanies :)


  • How far along? 25 weeks
  • Total weight gain: still at 24 lbs. 
  • Maternity clothes? Yep. Surprisingly finding a few shirts I can still fit into though.
  • Stretch marks? The belly is still clear of them :)
  • Sleep: Loving every minute of sleeping in!
  • Best moment this week: Seeing the babies beautiful heartbeats (according to the u/s tech:). They were both moving around so much she was having a hard time getting each of their measurements! As of Tuesday, baby A (girl) is  head down and baby B (boy) is going across my belly diagonally, forming sort of an X. Crazy how that works! 
  • Miss Anything? Not having to pull my pants up all.the.time. As of now, skirts and dresses are by far the most comfortable. 
  • Movement: Non stop most days. Both of their feet are towards the top of my stomach, so I feel lots of kicks there throughout the day. Baby girl seems to be moving her hands around a lot too. It feels like a fish is swimming around towards the bottom of my belly where her head is.
  • Food cravings: This week it's ice cream/shakes.
  • Food Aversions: Everything sounds pretty good as of now :)
  • Gender: Boy & Girl
  • Labor Signs: Nope
  • Symptoms: This week I feel like my body has slowed down a lot. I've started walking with the pregnancy waddle :/
  • Belly Button in or out? Outie all the way
  • Wedding rings on or off? I officially took my wedding ring off today :( I can still get it on, but getting it off is more of a struggle and I really don't want to leave it on to the point where it becomes stuck. 
  • Looking forward to: Another shower this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good!!!! So glad we went to Bethenny togther- SO MUCH FUN!!! xox

    ReplyDelete