Thursday, June 21, 2012

The One with the 24 Week Update...


Nothing new or exciting this week. I've been taking it easy around the house, and enjoying being able to sleep in. We were supposed to be camping in the Sierra's this week with Matt's family, but my doctor was cautious of me going long distances where I wouldn't be near a hospital if anything were to happen. I haven't had an complication yet, but ya never know what can happen, so we played it safe and decided to stay home. No vacations this summer, but it's well worth it :) I just finished getting my room ready and finishing up my sub plans today. Such a great feeling! Now I can fully focus on the things I want to start making for the babies such as, burp cloths, bibs, and paci clips, just to name a few :)


  • How far along? 24 weeks
  • Total weight gain: 24 lbs. I'm right on target according to my twins book which says to gain 24 lbs by 24 weeks! 
  • Maternity clothes? Yes
  • Stretch marks? The belly is still clear of them :)
  • Sleep: Good. I've been having some weird dreams according to Matt, who says I've been talking in my sleep.
  • Best moment this week: Finishing all my sub plans for next year! So glad I don't need to keep going into work and thinking about it all.
  • Miss Anything? Nope! I'm really loving it.
  • Movement: Yes! 
  • Food cravings: Hmmm...maybe the huge container of Madeline cookies my mom bought me from Costco?! My all time favorite cookie :)
  • Food Aversions: Nada
  • Gender: Boy & Girl
  • Labor Signs: Nope
  • Symptoms: Still feeling the burn on the top part of my stomach. Other then that, summer vacation has been doing this body good :)
  • Belly Button in or out? Outie
  • Wedding rings on or off? On...but it has been feeling tighter lately. Maybe it's the heat? :/
  • Looking forward to: Our doctors appointment on Monday and ultrasound on Tuesday. I'm excited to see where they are each positioned so I know who is kicking me where :)

No comments:

Post a Comment