Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The One with the Last Week of School...

...till January! It's exciting, yet overwhelming that I won't go back to work till January. It's a lot of work just making sub plan for a day or two. It's even more work making maternity leave sub plans, and I get to make out maternity leave sub plans starting from the first day of school! There is so much to do leading up to the first day of school, especially because we don't have a final count of how many students will be in our class until the last possible minute. I have to have all curriculum planned, bulletin boards set up, my routine written out, among many other things. I'm hoping to have it all said and done by the end of June so I can REALLY be done till January. Ok, enough teacher talk...here is my weekly update!

  • How far along? 22 weeks. I forgot to mention that at last week Dr.'s appointment I was measuring at 28 weeks...totally normal by the way :)
  • Total weight gain: 21lbs
  • Maternity clothes? I'm all set for summer now! I went shopping with my mom this weekend and got a lot of cute summery tops and a few dresses for my upcoming showers :) 
  • Stretch marks? Not yet.
  • Sleep: Great! I can't wait till next week when I get to sleep in...until Sept/Oct that is :)
  • Best moment this week: It being the last week of school!
  • Miss Anything? Laying on my belly. 
  • Movement: Lots. It's been much more consistent this past week. Before, they moved mostly at night. Now I feel them throughout the day. Love it!
  • Food cravings: Wendy's Vanilla Frosty and French Fries...together :) 
  • Food Aversions: Nothing this week.  
  • Gender: Boy & Girl!
  • Labor Signs: Nope
  • Symptoms: Consistent back and rib pain. It feels like my back normally does after about 3 weeks of not seeing the chiropractor. Now that I"m pregnant, the chiropractor adjustment just doesn't seem to last as long. Nothing I can't handle, just uncomfortable.
  • Belly Button in or out? In during the day, flat after dinner :) 
  • Wedding rings on or off? On
  • Looking forward to: My family shower this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your cravings sound DELISH!! Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LIVED on Wendy's chocolate frostys with the triplets!! Just ask Ryan! It got to the point where he couldn't go across town every night so he learned to make a pretty similar one with ice cream and chocolate syrup. So I guess Matt has it easier since you like the vanilla kind!!
    Oh and I'm looking forward to your family shower too ;0)

    ReplyDelete