Saturday, May 12, 2012

The One with the 18 Week Update...

This weeks bump picture and update...

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 12lbs
Maternity clothes? All bottoms & I can still squeeze into some non-maternity tops.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: It's definitely not like it used to be. I always wake up on my back which I know is a big no no. :/
Best moment this week: The Gender Reveal Party!
Miss Anything? The ease of getting up and sitting down.
Movement: YES! I started feeling them last Thursday for the first time. It still feels like a flutter/wiggle, but I can tell them a part. Baby girl is on the bottom and baby boy is on the top.
Food cravings: Salad with ranch.
Gender: Baby A is a GIRL & Baby B is a BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: My body is definitely starting to ache and slow down a lot more this week.
Belly Button in or out? The top half is starting to flatten out, but it's still in.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Registering this week!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting that you're finally feeling them!!

    ReplyDelete