Thursday, April 12, 2012

The One with Easter...

We had such a great Easter. We started the day off by going to Church where we had an amazing service. Then we went to my grandpa's house and enjoyed his famous steak. Although he is 87 years old, he can still barbeque a mean steak. The best. We ended the day at Matt's parents where we had the traditional Easter dinner which included delicous ham and cheesy potatoes. Yum! No egg hunt this year since there aren't any young kiddos on either side...yet! But, the babies did get their first Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Anema. Although, I was told Grandpa was the one who picked out everything :) And he did a GREAT job. They each got some books, bath toys, and carseat toys. Seeing all of this baby stuff definitely made it seem a little more real.


These babies are already so spoiled :)

Here is this weeks bump pic and update...




How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 3lbs. I opened up the book When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads, and I got a rude awakening to how much food I should be eating. It's time to gain some weight!
Maternity clothes? Pants and some shirts. Found some cute summery things this week :)
Stretch marks? None yet. I've been lathering up on BioOil everyday, although I know it's all about genetics :/
Sleep: Pretty good, other than waking up to blow my nose. I am so sick of having a cold!
Best moment this week: Spring Break! I've had so much fun sleeping in, organizing/de-cluttering the house, and shopping :)
Miss Anything? My strong, healthy immune system.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I've never been a fan of Mexican food, but chips and salsa sound so good!
Gender: Made an appointment for May 2nd to find out!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Low back pain. Every time I cough, sneeze, or bend over, I get a shoot of pain. I've always had back problems, and have gone to the Chiropractor once a months for years. It's always been a fear of mine wondering how my back would handle being pregnant.
Belly Button in or out? In, but Matt has pointed out that it's getting more shallow :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Ultrasound appointment Friday, and then shopping with the Grandmas-to-be afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Easter baskets! So thoughtful for Gpa Anema!! :)

    ReplyDelete