Friday, April 20, 2012

The One with 15 Weeks...

Not a whole lot of new going on this week. I thoroughly enjoyed my Spring Break and I'm counting down the days till summer...7 more weeks! Here is this weeks picture and update. I feel like I've finally popped this week, even though I'm sure this picture doesn't look very different from last weeks :)



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 9lbs. Yep! I gained 6 lbs this week. I've been trying to eat every 2 hours. I never thought I'd be excited about gaining wait nor had a hard time doing it, but I've really been struggling to keep/put on the pounds...not that I'm complaining :) I am being healthy about it though, eating a lot of protein (including protein shakes), fruits & veggies. Believe it or not, it's hard work eating for 3!
Maternity clothes? All bottoms & some tops.
Stretch marks? Not yet...fingers crossed!
Sleep: Good. I did wake up for the first time last night to go pee though :/
Best moment this week: I thought I would be saying the ultrasound I had on Friday BUT it wasn't what I expected. I laid there for 1 1/2 hours staring at the ceiling while Matt got to look at the screen as the tech. took all their measurements. She said they looked great, they are the same size (4oz.) and measuring 1 week ahead, which is great news :)
Miss Anything? My big bladder. It's taken awhile, but the non-stop bathroom trips have all of a sudden started this week.
Movement: Not yet. Hopefully in about more 5 weeks or so.
Food cravings: Granny Smith apple and peanut butter. I can have this at least twice a day :)
Gender: Matt & I will find out May 2nd! But the rest of you will have to wait until after our Gender Reveal Party on the 6th :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still lower back pain. I went to my Chiropractor today and feel much better.
Belly Button in or out? Getting shallower by the day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Open House being over so I can concentrate on planning the Gender Reveal Party :)

6 comments:

  1. Cutest momma ever!! I can see a difference from last week! Grow babies, grow!
    And love the pics of my grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally popped! Love it!! :) Can't wait to know what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell a differnce too!! Looking good!! Like the new layout, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep trying to feel them! I felt the triplets between 16 & 17 weeks. I didn't feel this one until 20 weeks. I think you feel multiples sooner :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your comments! Thanks for showing me some blog love :)
    Heidi- I hope it's sooner than later!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!! Cant wait for you to feel them! So neat!!

    ReplyDelete