Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The One with the 1st Bump Pic...

How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I would love to live in my leggings!
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: I can't get enough
Best moment this week: Taking the first bump picture!
Miss Anything? Too thankful to have these babies growing inside of me to miss anything yet, but I would LOVE a Dr. Pepper :)
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Mostly pretty healthy. Fried, greasy food does not sound appealing.
Gender: ??
 Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just EXTREMELY tired all.day.long.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Our last appointment at the IVF Dr. tomorrow to see our little pumpkins one more time and my 1st appointment with my OB.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest baby bump!! I'm looking forward to watching it grow!

    ReplyDelete