Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The One with The LAST Month...

Well, I wrote this big ol' long blog post a couple days ago, went to post it, and somehow it hadn't saved. Soooo...I've decided to just post my weekly update ( a week late) and I'll try to rewrite everything again and post it with this weeks (35 weeks) update in a couple days. Happy Tuesday!


  • How far along? 34 weeks-one of the last big milestones for a twin pregnancy. Babies born now generally have an excellent chance of survival, without any major long-term complications, although they would still spend time in the NICU. Keep cookin' babies!
  • Total weight gain: 42lbs still. No weight gain this week which is very surprising because I feel like my belly grew a lot.
  • Stretch marks? yep
  • Sleep: Waking up 2-4 a night to pee.
  • Best moment this week: Being able to say the nursery is officially done.  
  • Miss Anything? Cool weather. This heat is out of control!
  • Movement: Still moving a lot. More Although I feel movement everywhere, I've been feeling a lot more in my pelvis. It feels like they are both trying to push their way down into my legs!
  • Food cravings: Watermelon! I never did get my chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, but I made choc. chip cookies this week which have been holding me over :)
  • Food Aversions: None
  • Gender: Boy & Girl
  • Labor Signs: Nope. Everything is still looking good. Thank you Lord!
  • Symptoms: Swollen ankles and an aching belly.  
  • Belly Button in or out? Flat most of the time.
  • Wedding rings on or off? Off
  • Looking forward to: Going to the 1st day of school for a few hours. It will be fun to see my kiddos from last year who haven't seen me since I was 22 weeks pregnant. 

2 comments:

  1. You look so great! I'm sure your students will so shocked when they see you...it's always different when you see someone often vs when you haven't seen them in a while! Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep growing babies!! Your grandma loves you so much and I can't wait to meet you in just a few short weeks!! Your beautiful mommy is doing such a good job of keeping you healthy and happy!!

    ReplyDelete