Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The One with the News Announced...

I announced that I was pregnant on Facebook yesterday! It feels so good to have the news out and not to have to hide it or my growing belly anymore :) It was so fun reading all of the supportive and thoughtful congratulations from so many people. Definitely made a girl feel loved :) I had mixed feelings about putting it on Facebook. Facebook has always been hard for me when it comes to pregnancy. Every time I would read a pregnancy announcement over the past 2 1/2 years, my heart would drop. Not because I wasn't happy for that person, I just wished it was me too. So now that it is finally my turn, I want to be sensitive to those going through what I've been through, whether I know if they are or not. I went back and forth for a long time and finally decided I would put something simple and sweet. This isn't something I want to or should hide. I can't control how others feel, but I can be sensitive to it. I also don't want to hide the fact that we did IVF. I feel like infertility is this unspoken/hidden thing, and it should be the opposite. The most comforting thing to have is support from those who have gone through infertility. I pray I can be that for someone someday, like so many have been for me. 

Well, here is this weeks picture and update! 


How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs... Back to my pre-babies weight. I think this is due to the inability to eat a decent sized meal :/
Maternity clothes? So sick of being uncomfortable. The Belly Band isn't cutting it anymore and my leggings are even too tight for comfort. Hoping to go maternity clothes shopping this weekend.
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: Still sleeping good!
Best moment this week: Announcing our news to the world :)
Miss Anything? I do miss being able to eat normal amounts of food. I get full extremely fast and then get really uncomfortable. I mean, I can't even finish a dinner salad!
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: Not craving a whole lot. Mac n' Cheese always sounds good though.
Gender: ??
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Thankfully, just tired.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Our OB appointment next week and getting to see the little pumpkins again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment