Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The One with the Maternity Clothes...

This past Saturday my mom and I went shopping for maternity clothes. Shopping is our favorite past time to do together. Our favorite spot to go is Fashion Island, but we headed to Crystal Court at South Coast Plaza this time to check out Pea in a Pod for maternity clothes. I've been so excited to get some comfy clothes to wear, but I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure I was big enough to be shopping for them yet. Well, the sales women was extremely helpful and said that the time to get maternity clothes is when you start getting uncomfortable...which was me! I had so much fun trying on all of the cute clothes. My favorite part was trying on the 7 month bump they had in the dressings room. (See picture below) It was fun trying it on with clothes to see what I will look like in a few months...probably more like at 5 months than 7 months for me :) Well, I got some great things, and now look forward to getting dressed in my cute & comfy clothes every morning. 
(In the dressing room with the 7 month bump on) 
:)
How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! All bottoms, and a few tops (just because they're cute :)
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep: Still sleeping good!
Best moment this week: Seeing or pumpkins move around on the ultrasound and hearing their heartbeats for the first time!
Miss Anything? Note this week
Movement: Not feeling anything yet, but they are definitely moving around in there from what we saw :)
Food cravings: PB&J sandwich is my go to food this week.
Gender: ??
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gradually getting my energy back.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Telling my students the news on Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!!! And the pictures are great! Dad can't wait to see them each week and see how big his grandkids are getting. LOL
    You're a beautiful mommy to be and it is so fun to see how excited Matt is. I'm beyond thrilled for both of you!

    ReplyDelete