Saturday, February 2, 2013

The One with The Videos...

One year ago today I got a phone call that changed our lives forever. I found out I was pregnant. It was definitely never the way I planned on finding out I was pregnant. I always had in my mind I would pee on a stick one morning and then plan a cute way to tell Matt later that night. Nevertheless, it was the best news we have ever gotten and a special moment we will always remember. 

Here are 2 videos of some things Faith and Cole have learned in the past few weeks. Enjoy!

Faith rolling over...

Cole giggles for the first time...

  

2 comments:

  1. I love how Faith looks so proud of herself! And Cole has the sweetest little voice and giggles!! Can't believe how fast they're growing...slow down sweet babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet video of both of those sweet peas! <3

    ReplyDelete